Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fish Springs

Corey, Paul and I went out to fish springs today, it was a long drive, but definitely an adventure :) We had a lot of fun anticipating shooting and seeing fish springs. It was a pretty cool place because one second you're in the middle of a barren desert with wild horses and then next, there is this little oasis-type area with ducks, birds and coyotes. It was really neat to see :) The adventure came with me and the camera.. I couldn't get a good picture to save my life.. so here's what you get to see from my adventure:

After fish springs we turned around and went shooting clay pigeons, it was way fun! I had my glasses on that day (due to a contact malfunction.. much anger and frustration = contact thrown out of the vehicle) So it was a lot harder to aim because they would slip down my face a little so I would see the frame and couldn't see the clay pigeon, so my day shooting wasn't the greatest. But Paul and Corey shot great! It is really cool watching them both shatter the pigeons :)

I was also able to shoot Corey's 22-250 and the 22, the 22-250 is louder than any other gun I've shot before and it does a pretty good amount of damage with not too much recoil. I was impressed, but I definitely prefer the 22 :) It's way fun to sit on the tailgate of the truck and look through the scope and pick off targets :)

Corey also shot the Glock 20 for the first time, it was INSANELY loud and did a LOT of damage! Paul placed a range of clay pigeons in the trees and bushes for Corey and I to shoot at and he practically blew down the tree! haha. You can see the damage from the picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.