Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Dinner at the Tuscany

For Valentine's Day Corey surprised me with a dinner! We went to dinner with Paul and Bonnie at the Tuscany, which is a beautiful restaurant with amazing food. They had a special Valentine's Menue and four course meal. The food was Wonderful and they gave Bonnie and me each a red rose :) We started off with a shrimp cocktail and then had a roasted strawberry and tomato soup that was super rich, slightly tart, and very good. For the main dish I had lobster raviolis, which were Amazing :) Corey had a steak and they carved his heads of broccoli into designs to make the plate look nice. It was pretty neat. We ended off the night with yummy dessert. I had the raspberry and chocolate tart, and Corey had the cheese cake. Overall, dinner was Amazing. It was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.