Saturday, June 4, 2011



Today Martha and I went horseback riding up Provo Canyon with Twig. He was in town and Martha knows that I like to ride horses so she set up a time for us to go with him :) So Martha, Twig and I loaded up the horses and drove down to Provo. We rode up South Fork in Provo Canyon. It was SO pretty up in the mountains! :) Martha and I met Twig and helped him load up the horses, the horse I rode was named Dude, and then we were off. We unloaded the horses at the base of the trail and then rode for the next few hours. We went up muddy trails, through trees and out into an open meadow area. It was beautiful :) the trees were so green and there was still snow on the mountains :) We went up and down and I learned how to sit right in the saddle and lean different ways when going up and down hills. It was a great learning experience and a lot of fun to take a break and enjoy the beauty of nature on a majestic creature :) Thanks Martha for taking me with you! I took a lot a pictures, enjoy:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.