Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter!

Easter was great this year! I was able to visit Dad, Cami, Jeremy, Lexi, Ariana, and Ayden in Park City in a little condo they were renting for 4 days for the kid's spring break. We all went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and had very tall glasses of flavored lemon-aide. It was great to have all 7 of us together again for dinner :)

Then on Easter, Corey's grandpa reserved a table at the Alta Club for the whole family, since he's been a member for like 50 years. Dee Dee, Polkey, Charlie, Diane, Martha, Corey and I all accompanied him :) The food was Absolutely Amazing! It was a buffet of lamb, crab, shrimp, beef and a lot of other yummy stuff :) I've never been to the Alta Club before so it was really neat to be able to go and see the "woman's entrance" and to get dressed up for dinner. We all had a great time and left very stuffed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.