Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Epsilon

So for my birthday, which was a while ago.. sorry I've been busy with finals so I haven't been able to post many blogs.. so hopefully I can catch up! Anyway, Corey bought me a beta fish for my birthday! I have wanted a beta fish pretty much my entire life but just haven't ever bought one.. so Corey bought it for me :) His name is Epsilon and he has this awesome iridescent blue and green color, kind of like a peacock feather. He being a "martyr for his kind," as Corey used to say, because it took him about 2 weeks, five types of beta food, and a lot of pleading, before he actually ate. He only eats freeze dried blood worms.. go figure, the most expensive food. haha Epsilon is definitely worth it thought because when he eats it is the coolest thing ever because he stalks the food and then lunges and chomps the worm. It's pretty entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.