Saturday, March 26, 2011
Bacon wrapped Pork Chops = Best Dinner Ever!
Corey and I went to Albertson's today to find something fun to eat for dinner and we found some thin pork chops and applewood smoked bacon. We were going to make bacon wrapped pork chops.. mmm... :) Paul called Corey just a little after we bought all of the ingredients and so we moved dinner over to his house :) I wrapped the pork chops in bacon and Corey grilled them. It was pretty much the most Wonderful dinner I have ever had! :) We had a great time making it together, it was a lot of fun :) We just wished we had made more :) It was pretty much the most Awesome dinner ever :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.