I have been running a lot this summer along the Jordan River Trail in Lehi. It has been a great accomplishment for me because I have been able to run between four and five miles without having to stop and walk :) I run between a 10 and 11 minute mile pace and it has been a great way for me to relax and enjoy being outside. Another awesome benefit is that I also have been able to get rid of my farmer’s tan.. YAY! :) I invested in an underarmor workout tank top that breathes well and is great to run in :)
HOWEVER... it also exposes more of my skin to the sun...which is GREAT for getting rid of my farmer’s tan, but not so great when I forget to wear sunscreen. Today I felt the consequences of it. I didn’t even realize I was sunburned until I left work and put my backpack on my shoulders (and had to immediately take it back off). But it will go away soon and I learned my lesson, which is all that matters :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.