Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Breakfast with Paul and Bonnie


This morning before work, Corey and I went and had breakfast with Paul and Bonnie at their house :) Bonnie made us some really good wheat pancakes and eggs. She had just recently bought a new photo editing software program, called Lightroom, and I helped her set it up this morning after breakfast. She and I had a really difficult time finding the specific number on the case that we needed to register the product and when we called apple support the guy wasn’t much help because he couldn’t figure out what we were looking for. We finally finished installing the program online after hanging up with the guy on the phone because he wasn’t any help. Bonnie also gave me the program on my MacBook Pro so that I can use it to edit my pictures too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.