Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July weekend :)

So this weekend was fun for Corey and me :) On Friday we went with Paul and Bonnie out to dinner at Blue Fish.. which has Amazing food :) their spring rolls are SO good :) After that we went and saw Toy Story 3, which was WAY awesome. I've always loved Toy Story and this one had a great plot and was really cute.
Corey worked a grave shift Friday night and I worked a 12 hr shift Saturday (9 to 9) which was exhausting for us both.
On Saturday, Corey went riding with Lynn again. They went on a very difficult and technical ride with lots of rocks and streams to cross. On the way down Corey bailed off his bike and the bike hit a rock and put a hole in the case so he had to push it the whole way back. I can only imagine how that would suck, but he said the rest of the ride was great and he had a lot of fun and Absolutely Loves his bike :) So last night he fixed a bunch of things on his bike like the exhaust and cutting some gray wire that allows him to have a little more power while riding, which we all know is the best :P :)
Sunday I went out to Yuba lake with my Dad, Cami, Jeremy, Lexi and Ariana and Ayden. It was super fun! I had Ariana on the watercraft with me for a while until she got cold and then Jeremy, Lexi and I jet skied around together seeing who could go fastest. haha. It was fun :) Dad and I had to go and rescue one of the watercraft that we had to tow to shore because we didn't have enough riders in the beginning because Dad needed to move the truck to a camp site. So Dad and I were on one together and we harassed Jeremy because he had a hard time standing up on the new jetski Dad has. Then all of a sudden Dad and I both leaned wrong and we fell off the watercraft while it was hardly moving. I whacked my leg on the side of it and have a big bruise today. (why do I bruise so easy?... it's ridiculous) Then I tried the stand-up jetski and after a while was actually able to stand and ride it for a little bit, after falling and getting up a bunch of times. It was really fun but I was exhausted after it :) Then we all went back to camp and had dinner and roasted marshmallows :) Ariana had a big stick and was drawing in the sand and drew this Huge bumble bee, it was pretty impressive. Jeremy and I left Sunday night but the rest of my family stayed and camped for the night.
Monday was our lazy day, Corey did work stuff and I didn't do much :) But this weekend was pretty fun for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.