Friday, July 16, 2010

MY NEW CAR!!!!!

I bought a new car!! It's a 2007 Mazda 3 i sedan. It is the best car EVER!! :) I absolutely LOVE it :D

My old car decided that it needed to have an oil leak from the main gasket, a coolant leak somewhere unknown and then over heat and blow the head gasket so antifreeze came out of the exhaust.  And on top of that it went though having fits about starting in the morning so I had to buy new spark plugs.. totally unreliable. SO my solution was to buy a new car :)

Corey and I went to a Mazda dealership on Thursday the 15th and test drove a few cars. I wasn't a fan of the new Mazda 6 because it had velvet zebra print seats.. I mean really?... then the car I really wanted online, a Red Mazda 3 smelled like someone had smoked in it.. definitely not for me. Then we finally drove this really cute silver Mazda 3 that I liked a LOT. but we tried to work out pricing and it was just too much. So we left pretty empty handed, but I knew then that I wanted a Mazda 3.

So that night I looked on KSL and found the PERFECT Mazda 3 in Lehi of all places :D So I called the guy the next day and went and saw it that afternoon. I fell in love with it from the first moment I saw/drove it. It has alloy wheels, the silver paint has been kept perfect, the car had never had food or children in it so it was spotless. The steering wheel wasn't sticky like the ones at the dealership. The car had brand new tires with a warranty, the guy was going to change the oil and rotate the tires for me. The seats were comfortable and the drive was SO SO smooth! It has an optional automatic stick, and the stereo has lights go off when you turn it on and change the volume. It was PERFECT :D So we drove it around and then Corey and I went to the bank and bought the car :D :D And because Dad co-signed I was able to get an AMAZING rate on my loan :)

I still can't believe that I am able to afford to have this nice of a car. It puts that stupid grin that won't go away onto my face every time I talk/think about it and makes me just giggle inside :) It is the BEST purchase I've ever made and it will last a while :)

2 comments:

  1. You got my DREAM CAR! I"m so jealous!!! That's so awesome!!! :D Woot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It's SO my favorite :) I love it so much! It makes me really happy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.